I’ve been on a hunt for a good serum lately, because my girl at SKN Clinic recommended it to help keep my skin well hydrated and keep it balanced. I’ve tried a few – Skin Addix DailyFix from SKN Clinic, Arbonne Calm Facial Serum, Kate Somerville Quench Face Serum, and this Kirkland Serum.
Today, I’ll share my review on the Kirkland Serum!
- Nice packaging
- Good price, $24.99 from Costco Canada
- Hydrating, good for dry skin
- Minimal fragrance
- Plant-derived ingredients, providing antioxidants
- Great return policy
- Oily feel, not in a good way
- Feels heavy, would only want to use in the evening
- Clogged pores and caused me to break out
Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this product because it made me break out…but I do have very sensitive and acne-prone skin, so maybe it’s just me. It did feel very hydrating and I can see it benefiting someone with very dry skin. Could be worth a try, since you can return it to Costco no problem.
Stay tuned for reviews on the other serums!