I discovered this serum at Costco; it came in a 2-pack for only $14! I quickly looked up the reviews while in the store and saw 4.5/5 stars on Amazon, Boots and Walmart. I decided to try it because I’ve recently become a lover of Nivea, now that I know their Soft Cream and Lip Butter work so wonderfully for me. All their products seem to be very gentle and my sensitive skin hasn’t reacted to any of their products yet…*knock on wood*
Full product details can be found HERE.
- The price is great – 2-pack for $14 from Costco
- Goes on smoothly
- Very moisturizing
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Does not clog pores, happily no breakouts to report
- Nice packaging, and I like the pump
- My moisturizer doesn’t spread as well on top, maybe not compatible
- The pearls come out yellow and look curdled, until you rub fingers together for it to smooth out
- Smell is a bit strong – doesn’t smell bad but it’s very artificial
I can’t really say much on the anti-wrinkle part, as I’m sure that will take awhile to show results…but I do like the texture and the feel of this serum. The quality feels nicer than the Kirkland Borghese one I recently reviewed and it’s a fraction of the price! If you don’t mind the appearance of when it first comes out and looks like a yellow curdled substance, and if you can get past the strong perfume smell, then you will love this product. It feels nice, it moisturizes well, and the price is great. Definitely worth a try!