- I was born in Lexington, Kentucky and moved to Vancouver, BC when I was 3!
- Outside of blogging, my day job is being an Executive Assistant to the President and CFO of a development and investment firm, as well as providing Admin and Marketing support to the office.
- I was flown to Toronto, Ontario to represent Canada in a Microsoft Excel competition several years ago.
- I recently learned how to play Blackjack and Poker (without having someone guide me through each and every move) and find it very addicting.
- I LOVE organizing surprise parties for friends and family. It gives me an exciting high that I just can’t describe.
- I am a shopaholic, and am totally a sucker for clothes with camo design, teal colour, a unique back design, or ultra coziness.
- I love travelling but have not yet been to Asia or Europe. Aside from the few-day vacays, Asia is the next on my list!